HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] This is for RP News. [NEWS]

Lying near the water

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Moo The Murderer

Site Points : 3842

Lying near the water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:50 am

Cassandra shrugged and lied on her back. "I wouldn't know, so I guess I have to trust you." she was getting fairly tired, but didn't want to end the conversation with Allison.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Site Points : 4119

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:55 am

"You should go visit Elvrnaric one day," said Allison. "It would do you some good."
Back to top Go down
https://terraimmortales.forumotion.com

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:40 pm

Cassandra pondered that idea for a few seconds. She wouldn't know where to go on her own, but perhaps Allison would accompany her. "Well I would need a tour guide." she said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:00 pm

"I'm to tell you, but you'll have to find someone else. I fucking hate that place! I ran away when I was nine years old and didn't look back once," Allison said. "Probably one of the best decisions of my life."
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Cassandras smile half-disappeared, and she raised an eyebrow. "If you hate it so much, why advise me to go there?" how rude.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:02 pm

"I think you should get out of this country and experience the world. You'll never know who you'll meet or what you'll see. Besides, my opinion of Malatu is based on my experience with my family... those superior fucks." Allison informed.
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Cassandra shrugged. "I'll do it later. Probably when all my TaeKwonDo and Hapkido kids are taking finals and can't come to class. Or I'll just leave them to an intern and see what happens. They'll probably just do crash courses all day long." Crash courses were more fun, so the students might not miss her very much.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:49 pm

"Crash course?" Allison inquired. "The only type of crash course I know is a short, quick briefing about a particular subject. Did quite a number of them whilst in the military."
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:56 pm

"Eh, we used to call it Cat Frenzies but the students just kept calling it a crash course, so I guess I picked it up. They're fun though, we set up a big crash mat and the students jump over obstacles and land with rolls." Cassandra sighed. "It's just not as fun when you're the obstacle and they crash into you instead of jumping."
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:57 am

"Sounds pretty fun. I'll add that to my list of reasons for checking out your place of work," said Allison.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lying near the water

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Chreyndess :: Republic of Humanity :: Capricon City :: Lake Heron-