HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] This is for RP News. [NEWS]

Lying near the water

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Site Points : 4119

Lying near the water Empty
PostSubject: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Allison laid near the shoreline of Lake Heron with her head resting on her jacket. She had spent the evening after her shift watching the sun slowly move towards the horizon while enjoying a nice cold beer.
Back to top Go down
https://terraimmortales.forumotion.com

Moo The Murderer

Site Points : 3842

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Cassandras head poked out of the water. She had been wearing sun glasses, which rubbed against her skin, agitating her. The water was cold, and she probably wasn't supposed to be in it, but she didn't care. Nobody had tried to mess with her that day, so she took it as an invitation to stay in. She spotted a familiar face from afar, but didn't want to get any closer in case her mind was playing tricks on her.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:20 pm

Allison took a sip out of her beer, finishing it. She lifted her head swapped out her empty beer bottle for a full one before laying head back down on her jacket.
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Cassandra kept her eye on the person she saw from afar, slowly inching closer. Could that have been the girl she ran into earlier? She squinted to get a better look, but was startled by something rubbing against her feet. Seaweed? Fish? Who knows. She shrieked obnoxiously, and ran out of the water. Red faced, she looked down to make sure her purple bikini was still intact. Thankfully, it was, but she was cold.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Allison averted her eyes from the sky when a shriek interrupted her peace. She saw that the source of the noise was the girl she meet earlier. What was her name? Cassie. No, it's Cassandra. she thought to herself.
"Hello Cassandra!" Allison shouted while waving her free hand.
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Cassandra looked over towards the voice that called her name, and saw that it was the girl she had bumped into earlier. It took her a few seconds to process, but she remembered that her name was Allison.
"Oh hi Allison!" She waved back and moved closer to her, thankful that she wasn't hostile. She saw a beer in her hand, quickly wishing she had one of her own.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Allison saw the wishful look in Cassandra's eyes. She reached under the jacket and retrieve another bottle of beer.
"Here you go," Allison said as she threw both the bottle and bottle opener. "Are you okay? It sounded like you had to get out of the water pretty quick as if you were going to be eaten by something."
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Cassandra smiled as she caught the bottle and opened it up, tossing the opener back to Allison. She took a few sips and looked at her.
"Something brushed against my leg and startled me... I'm pretty sure it was just a fish or some seaweed."
Setting her bottle down for a minute, she wrapped her towel around herself to dry off and sat next to Allison.
"Some brave warrior I am." She said, referring to her career in martial arts.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:51 pm

"No matter how brave a person is, they will still know fear," Allison said thinking back upon her time in the military. "You could train for years to be as brave or great of a warrior the world has even know, but no training can prepare you for facing your fears."
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Cassandra took a long drink of her beer, and spread her towel out under her. She didn't want to get any dirt on her after all. She took another sip and lied flat on her back.
"Fish and seaweed are pretty scary." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Allison raised her bottle to her lips and took a large mouthful of the cold liquid; it was an extremely refreshing feeling at it went down her throat.
"I know what you mean," Allison said. "I'd rather take on an army of Orcs than face a fish in a back alley." She joked.
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:13 pm

Cassandra scowled. She hated orcs. She could tolerate Elves and Drawfs, but she despised Orcs and Trolls.
"Despicable creatures." she said in a negative tone. "Those Orcs and Trolls... I despise them"
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:29 pm

"I know what you mean. I fucking hate them, but I had a bad experience with them. Still, I think a lot of them should be fucking killed." Allison said with a bitter tone.
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Cassandra grinned. "Before I hated them I got drunk and almost had sex with a troll once. Fucking mammoth dick. I'm glad I ran out of there before he tore me in half." perhaps that was too much information...
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:56 pm

"I hope that isn't your only reason for hating them. That doesn't seem like any reason to hate them," Allison said. "I wouldn't hate a man if he packed a cannon instead of a rifle."
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:22 pm

"I wouldn't either, I just didn't want to be torn in half." she sighed, taking a careful sip of her drink while lying down, almost getting some on her neck. "I hate them because they're rotten sons of bitches."
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:19 pm

"Tell me why they're 'rotten sons of bitches.' That is a pretty harsh statement. I'd love to learn why you hate them. Maybe it'll be a better reason that my own." Allison said.
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Cassandra thought back to what had happened to her mother. She rarely talked about it, but she felt oddly comfortable around Allison. "An Orc and a Troll raped my mom when she was little. I didn't know until a few years ago."
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:13 pm

"That seems like a better reason than mine." Allison said.
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Cassandra raised an eyebrow and finished off the last of her beer in a long gulp. "Why do you hate them?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:57 pm

"A few years ago, I served in the military. My unit was on loan with the Border Patrol down near the border between the Republic and Carvarei. One day, this Orc and Troll tried to illegally cross the border so one of my squad mates peppered the ground in front of them with his gun. Normally it scared the shit out border hoppers, but these hoppers didn't mind. They ended up attacking the helicopter we were in. Managed to take it out in one hit. Just about everyone in my squad died; they got me pretty good too." Allison said. "Since then, I hate the fuckers."
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Cassandra was glad that she and Allison shared a hatred for Orcs and Trolls. "I'm sorry to hear about the people in your squad. Those fuckers are all pieces of shit." She longed for another beer. She wanted to get drunk tonight and forget about this whole reminder of this gruesome conversation. "Elves and Dwarfs are pretty weird, but I don't hate them like I hate Orcs and Trolls."
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:18 pm

"I wasted that fucking troll though. I unloaded an entire magazine into him. It felt good," Allison said before Cassandra made the comment about elves and dwarves. "Oi! I take offense to that. I'm half elf myself." she said, moving her hair slightly to reveal her pointed ears.
Back to top Go down

Moo The Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Cassandra smiled and turned on her side, still in her flashy purple bikini that had already dried off. The towel beneath her was wet, though. "Then I guess you're pretty weird."
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:37 pm

"You should be more open to other races," Allison said. "Humans and Elves aren't that different. Trust me, I've lived with both."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lying near the water   Lying near the water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lying near the water

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Chreyndess :: Republic of Humanity :: Capricon City :: Lake Heron-